In the end I think I’ve learned the final lesson from my travels in time; and I’ve even gone one step further than my father did: The truth is I now don’t travel back at all, not even for the day, I just try to live every day as if I’ve deliberately come back to this one day, to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life.
The only way to respond when someone asks you “why do you write strong female characters.”
The last one.
Jim Sharman and cast on the set of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
Rules: In a text post list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard - they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see…
Okay, annamays, I’m gonna do it cause I love books and because you asked so nicely. :)
- Harry Potter Series
- Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austin
- Atonement- Ian McEwan
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close- Johnathan Safran Foer
- To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants- Ann Brashares
- The Virgin Suicides- Jeff Eugenides
- The Shopgirl- Steve Martin
- The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho
- The Time Travelers Wife- Audrey Niffengger
But I’m not gonna tag 10 people cause idk.. so if ya wanna do it, I love you all
Never have I hit reblog so quickly.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
YES!! I really think that the universe is just to big to not contain some sort of life, it may not be what we expect, but its out there.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Oh boy, lately not much, I’m not a morning person.. so work and if no work it’s the fact that I need to get up.
57. Favourite food?
Pizza, like home made pizza, or chocolate.. I can’t pick
"You choose losers because that’s what you think you deserve and that’s why you’ll never have a better life.”